Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog Post One: Randomness at 12 am..

So I am entirely a new person at blogging, I'm not entirely sure how this works. However I did recently watch julie/julia and then proceeded to read the book, and got interested in blogging my random thoughts. who knows if I will keep this up, because I tend to be a major slacker at these things..and let's face it, who will read this anyways?

Anyways, I don't want to put much info due to all the creeps out there, but basicallyI am just what my info says...and It's great! Well mostly. I'm still adjusting. Currently I am making new mixes to play in the store because the music quality is lacking, so i like to make cds to play and get customers to buy the songs..may be weird but it actually works! (yes, i have a pretty good taste in music.)

Music. I love all forms. I can find myself in a song sometimes. I love singing loud in the car and blasting the music on full volume...yes I even do this at stoplights. Once a friend saw me driving and she waved to me then texted me saying, hey i was just driving by you and saw you but you didnt see/hear me wave! She was like, I saw you singing, you were in your own world!

So true. I get in this zone sometimes when I'm alone and driving...me and my ipod have a great friendship. So if you ever see me driving, don't take it personally if i ignore you.

Wow this is really endless rambling. i will end with this thought: i really miss my friends. a whole lot. I need some more up here in jersey..being away sucks.

goodnight blogger world.

No comments:

Post a Comment